Healthy Banana Muffins February 01 2014, 2 Comments
Healthy Banana Muffins - 88 cals each and made with Oatmeal Flour! Featured in this photo are Flox 'Deer & Deer & Deer, Oh My!' Coasters, which feature 4 deer silhouettes on a blue chevron background. Looking for more styles? Check out the whole collection here: Flox Shop!
- 1 cup oatmeal flour (grind up oatmeal in blender until it reaches flour consistency, you can also substitute regular all-purpose flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas worth)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + nutmeg
- One set Flox 'Deer & Deer & Deer, Oh My!' Coasters for proper styling
Stylish arrange Flox Coasters under your beverage and scattered oh-so-casually around your dish to complete the look.
The Flox 'Deer & Deer & Deer, Oh My!' Rubber Coasters come in a set of 4 and are made from 100% recycled rubber in the USA.
Flox is an independent, urban-chic coaster brand dedicated to locally made, well designed coasters. Our coasters retail for $15 and are all made in the USA. Shop our full collection here: Flox Shop!